We are delighted to announce that we will be running our Paths To Freedom Educational Support Programme again this September.
This is an 8-10 week training and support group that offers the opportunity to gain information on:
- Understanding domestic abuse and coercive control
- Exploring perpetrator types and tactics
- Exploring the types of abuse; mental, verbal, physical & financial and its impact
- Dealing with post separation abuse
- Exploring empowerment, assertiveness and disengagement
- Exploring healthy relationships
Click here to see the brochure.
This course is available to women who have left their relationships.
Participants will be asked to sign a confidentiality clause to ensure that each person can take part safely.
The course will commence on September 14th 2022.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 087 7737957 to register your interest.